She has 9 years of experience in caregiving in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
3 years in Taiwan caring for a wheelchair-bound 86-year-old lady with stroke. The elderly weighed 40kg.
- Assisted in Activities of Daily Living including showering, toileting, changing diapers (including at night), dressing, feeding, walking, transferring from bed to wheelchair and vice-versa. Assisted in ROM exercises.
- Served medications. Brought elderly independently to hospital for physiotherapy twice a week (assisted with physiotherapy in hospital; move objects around, exercise hands)
2 years in Hong Kong caring for a wheelchair-bound 70-year-old man with stroke. He was able to walk with assistance at home and used a wheelchair outside.
- NGT feeding.
- Assisted in Activities of Daily Living including showering, toileting (including at night), changing diapers, dressing, walking.
- Assisted in exercises. Prepared and served medications.
3 years in Hong Kong an 84-year-old lady who was frail.
- Assisted her to walk with a walking stick.
- Prepared and service medication. Brought elderly once a month to hospital independently for Dr appointment using taxi.
1 year in Hong Kong caring for a 70-year-old man with stroke. He was able to walk with assistance, using a walking stick at home and used a wheelchair outside.
- Assisted in Activities of Daily Living including dressing and toileting at night.
- Brought elderly once a week to the hospital independently for physiotherapy using public bus (Assisted with physiotherapy in the hospital; pedal cycle, exercises)
- Assisted with exercises at home including using a pedal cycle.
She speaks Mandarin, Cantonese and Indonesian.